NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Hi, I read all the post here as of 4-45-2011
I did a lot of reading about Lerique and was convinced it was the best stuff you could get.
I was expecting my wifes car seats to look like new, 2000 9-3.
But not, not to say it didnâ€™t work, but...
Leatherique is in South Caroliina, where the humidity is horrible.
I lived there for 9 years and the summers suck big time!
Unfortunately, I donâ€™t think there is any miracle product for leatherâ€¦
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Leatherique round one, Nathan Pflaum , Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:47:38
- Re: Leatherique round one, poop deck pappy , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 20:59:10
- Thick Leather, Ken , Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:37:24
- Unfortunately, I donâ€™t think there..., Savary , Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:43:51
- is this what leatherique should look like after one app, Nathan Pflaum , Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:53:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.