A couple of shots in their tires, would make them go nowhere. They would probably care more that they would need to buy new tires than going with the cops on tax dollars.
posted by 12.42.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Attacked by pellet guns...way ot very long, nick , Thu, 15 May 2003 19:16:07
- I keep a 9MM under my seat, Bryan , Fri, 16 May 2003 11:51:24
- Just another reason to join the NRA..., Reuven, Fri, 16 May 2003 09:22:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- They weren't thinking very far..., AdamB , Fri, 16 May 2003 09:14:45
- Kids, its all the heavy metal. ; ) n/m, TerraplaneM, Fri, 16 May 2003 07:45:29
- crap situation, but a great ending...:) n/m, kooch, Fri, 16 May 2003 05:31:25
- Stupid kids do that..., bRAD, Fri, 16 May 2003 05:07:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!