NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
posted by 65.124.8...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Scammer on the hook... what next?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:13:46
- Speaking of scammers...., JimBlake , Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:40:24
- Re: Wells? I thought you liked Bank of the West? (nm), Duhey2 , Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:08:47
- Scott, you frudster! n/m, Dave Westlake, Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:22:22
- Why sweating won't work, Ari, Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:38:54
- Scott....same MO?, Duhey2 , Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:11:03
- you would think they would see us laughing about it.., Ken F , Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:35:14
- You have to ask for another check!, saw, Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:49:08
- They wanted to buy my car!!!!, Adam , Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:35:43
- Are you reporting any of these to the authorities?, matt 94 aero, Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:13:50
- Re: Scammer on the hook... what next?, Skip, Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:49:36
- call the Secret Service?, Trev, Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:47:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.