NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I wanted to be a mother so badly. Goodness, talk about raining on someone's parade. :-) The other vehicle involved was a late-model Land Rover Discovery...I don't know about you, but a teenager as myself has never had access to a vehicle like that. Things that make you go "hmmm..." Anyway, it was somewhat shocking to receive this kind of treatment from the driver and his mother. At the scene of the accident, the driver seemed fairly nice. I was whole-heartedly expecting cooperation, as they simply wanted to settle everything off-the-record. Things changed, though, and now here we are. I'm glad your situation turned out so well. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed on mine. Thanks for your response. Drive safely, and KEEP ON SAABING!!!
Present - 1990 Saab 900 Turbo "Katarina" - 259,520 miles
Past - 1987 Saab 900S "Katie"
posted by 67.96.76...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., Clay McNeely , Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:26:28
- Re: Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., MJP, Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:52:35
- regarding your car being "totaled", saabgirle, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:32:39
- The lady makes a good point, dtech, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:41
- You were too nice..., Brian in MA, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:42:41
- And her linguistic skills stink! n/m, Clay McNeely , Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:54:12
- Re: Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., JimD, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:52:27
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.