I have both. Wagon takes it for cargo, hatch for - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
sportiness, although the 9-5 Aero is no slouch. Love 'em both.
'02 Aero Sport Wagon
'97 900SE Turbo Coupe, Talladega Edition
'93 900 Commemorative Edition
'91 900 Special Edition Convertible, Platana Grey
posted by 152.163.100...
Posts in this Thread:
- hatch or wagon?, rodel, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:23:21
- I have both. Wagon takes it for cargo, hatch for, Talladega900, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:13:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- The 9-5 Wagon takes the gold IMHO!, Henry, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:40:57
- How about a hatch and a wagon?, Bob Falfa, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:29:08
- SportWagons are cool...., Mike Lynch , Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:25:56
- Having a wagon may get you more time out of, Noel , Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:51:39
- Love my hatch, ChrisB, Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:39:21
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!