How long did it take VW to re-introduce the bug to the main market?
Expect that time line- if not longer.
A cleaned-up C900 would grab a market right now- look at 05 Mustangs for the $$ (granted- it's a Ford- my first car actually). I really think GM-SAAB are going down a road they can't compete in.
posted by 64.219.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- will they ever bring the hatchback bacck??, kate, Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:26:27
- Re: will they ever bring the hatchback bacck??, SDP, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:19:14
- Look for the 9-3 SportHatch coming soon, NateinAA, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:38:10
- Not yet, No.9, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:22:02
- Can't beat the c900 3-door >>, BobD, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:06:16
- Cargo Capacity for Various Models, Draken, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:13:46
- Sure! I have just over 408K on my 84 C900 3-door >>, Aero~0657, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:04:15
- I agree, Can't beat the c900 3-door >>, Henri L , Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:59:00
- Re: will they ever bring the hatchback back??, Peter, Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:58:36
- They Should!, Brice, Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:51:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!