a neighbor put in a 6ft fence around his garden. Even the fawns got in. He doubled it to ~12ft. That kept the fawns out. Amazing that deer could jump in and out of a 15x30ft pen easily.
Might be worth looking into some natural, or un, repellants. They just love some herbs....
I've finally given up growing roses. The deer strip them clean of flowers and leaves. Don't really have time to fuss with deer and plants, so I'll just save that for when I quit fishing and sailing and....
posted by 159.116.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Growing tomatoes and herbs, Bob M, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:33:47
- Thanks all for the help! n/m, Bob M, Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:31:57
- Re: Growing tomatoes and herbs, SDP, Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:19:22
- Re: Don't forget the "Miracle Grow" for tomatoes. n/m, t_mokes, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:41:01
- Urban Eden, nt moore, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:10:35
- Try this book, Brian_in_MA, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:23:49
- Do you have deer or other wild animals in your...., TKC, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:09:41
- Re: Growing tomatoes and herbs, Dean, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:00:03
- Re: Growing tomatoes, Aero'ed, Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:53:30
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!