NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
My in-laws just returned from a trip to the East with my FIL getting pinched near Cooperstown, NY (in Cherry Valley actually) for 76 in a 55 in his '03 Linear Wagon. I can vouch that this man does not drive fast. I think his TX tags made him an easy mark.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rafe, you might find this interesting, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:37:30
- NYSP way overstaffed in rural areas, JohnK, Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:03:12
- Thanks bro, Rafe , Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:45:22
- Where do you live?, PGAero , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:52:41
- The need for speed..., Noel , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:41:17
- hey, wait a second.., Railhead , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:14:36
- The Long Island Expressway, ChuckD , Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:21:53
- I agree with you, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:51:16
- by the way, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:10:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.