Hello guys ,im visiting Ireland,actually going to Dublin in june for 5 days and from there im flying to Poland for few weeks.....so the question arises......anything worth seeing?/ ..i know it is a stupid question because there is a lot of things worth seeing,but what can i see in this short time given to me.......any replies really appreciated
posted by 24.193.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- visiting Ireland.., marcin, Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:04:03
- Re: visiting Ireland.., PT, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:15:55
- What to see in Dublin..., NateinAA, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:18:20
- Re: visiting Ireland..you will enjoy it!, andym, Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:19:06
- Newgrange! (and some Dublin items), Paul'sAero, Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:18:12
- went 10 years back, patm, Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:02:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!