NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
forget I-5 and take pch (hi 1) all the way down, lots of places to stop, eat and take in the sights. when we lived in the bay area we took our visitors to alcatraz, muir woods and the wine country. and drive like the locals.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- San Francisco to San Diego, Steve Fenton, Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:35:30
- Just south of Santa Barbara.., AlS , Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:54:02
- Re: San Francisco to San Diego, baggsly , Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:00:49
- a couple of caveats and suggestions (longish), baggsly , Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:10:25
- Re: San Francisco to San Diego, saabnroark , Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:24:33
- Re: San Francisco to San Diego, scania003, Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:21:38
- SF to Hearst Castle on Hwy 1..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:16:53
- Re: San Francisco to San Diego, oldsaab , Tue, 1 Aug 2006 02:43:13
- San Francisco to San Diego trip, -993-, Tue, 1 Aug 2006 02:05:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.