NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
My '98 9k was stickered at 42k and that was in late '97. Considering inflation, the 9-3X is not that bad. I suggest you trade in your 9-5 for it, who knows, the first year 9-3X might be as good as the last 9k.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New TurboX Black (gasp) priced at $42,510, Pete Saab 9-5, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 06:05:58
- Re: New TurboX Black (gasp) priced at $42,510, saabnroark , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:02:22
- one time 600 units?, phillymb75, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:58:44
- Not a bad price considering...., dcjayhawk, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:53:47
- Re: Not a bad price considering...., B. Millar, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:08:27
- Good point and very much agreed..., dcjayhawk, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:12:16
- Disagree..., cfishgo, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:52:06
- Look again......, KB900psi, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:44:01
- If I wanted a BMW or an Audi....., Mike Lynch , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:27:00
- Re: Disagree..., johnl , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:21:55
- Re: Disagree..., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:22
- Agree, DivrDon , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:13:32
- Don't forget incentives...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:26:38
- Re: New TurboX Black (gasp) priced at $42,510, Caarma , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:53:27
- Right, but..., Jon in MN, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:34:34
- Re: New TurboX Black (gasp) priced at $42,510, Jeremy R., Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:29:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.