Actually, Gislaved and General are both owned by Continental, as is Semperit.
posted by 64.127.64...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- General Arctic Altimax = Gislaved Nordfrost 3, Peter_UMA , Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:42:34
- Can't get them that cheap here..., Rod , Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:04:39
- Saabnetters save me cash again..., Rod , Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:29:49
- Sears $407 out the door for 195/65-15, studded, Hans, Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:06:22
- Install at (flame suit on) Walmart, Bill Homer, Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:50:58
- Re: General Arctic Altimax = Gislaved Nordfrost 3, uberoptiker, Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:12:39
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!