NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Who's to Blame for GM's Botched Sale of Saab?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GM would be pleased to keep Saab., JohnA , Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:42:35
- other learned opinions from Atlantic Wire, JohnA , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:05:31
- Re: other learned opinions from Atlantic Wire, TriCitySam, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:48:47
- This author is clueless - big surprise, Erik919kt , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:26:57
- Re: LOL, This thread could go on for pages and pages..., Street, Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:47:08
- How about the quirky moose resistant roof......, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:10:58
- Re: This author is clueless - big surprise, Robert Johnson, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:40:33
- Re: This author is clueless - big surprise, JohnA , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:05:52
- When will they announce the Saab Delta 88 ? lol, Mark from Toronto, Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:56:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.