NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I currently have 5 c900's. 2 turbos, 2 "S"s and a '79 GLE 5-door. If you want real fast, go with the turbo. I get in the mood for real fast sometimes, but many times I prefer to wind out a non-turbo. You can't really wind out the turbos all the way like you can a non-turbo without breaking the speed limits, so if that is something you really enjoy, a non-turbo is very fun. If you like a sunroof (and the classic 900 SAAB has the best sunroof ever) then get an "S" or a turbo because the base 900 does not have a sunroof.
These are amazing cars in my opinion. If you do your own work, the c900 is quite affordable as already mentioned.
Also to note, the turbo's do have a stiffer ride and if you are dealing with rough roads (like I have to :-(), the non-turbo takes those bumps a little better.
My thoughts (for what it's worth)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Info needed on purchasing an older Saab, MIchelle, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:33:39
- wait for final papers & treat yourself to a 'vert -n/m, Bruce, Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:17:53
- My plug for the 9000., Mike Johnson, Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:35:15
- Intensions?, No Snaab , Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:42:35
- Re: Info needed on purchasing an older Saab, PT, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:53:22
- Re: Info needed on purchasing an older Saab, Used to Be Chaz, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:36:13
- check c900 board..., James, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:32:22
- There are several generations since the c900., EricG, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:09:18
- Check out this article . . ., KevinM, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:40:36
- Who's gonna fix it?, LesH , Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:13:32
- Re: Info needed on purchasing an older Saab, BAAB , Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:23:16
- Re: Info needed on purchasing an older Saab, Erik919kt , Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:14:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.