When it comes to consumer lines, they all suck. If you want a quality laptop, get something from the biz lines.
posted by 24.36.111...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: spec'ing a new laptop, jeff in MD , Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:18:06
- great feedback, thanks!, jeff in MD , Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:03:58
- Toshiba Satellite U505-S2005!, ece97, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:56:51
- Toshibas are awful., B Millar , Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:30:32
- Re: Toshibas are awful., simul8guy, Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:37:33
- They're all good & all bad. Buy biz line, not consumer, Trev, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:56:46
- opposite experience, James, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:36:28
- Re: Toshibas are awful., ece97, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:27:16
- Re: OT: spec'ing a new laptop, rob 94 aero, Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:21:53
- Re: OT: spec'ing a new laptop, dmz789q, Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:12:14
- My 2c, lowbar, Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:05:13
- good guess, jeff in MD , Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:29:48
- Re: OT: spec'ing a new laptop, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:04:43
- Re: OT: spec'ing a new laptop, B Millar , Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:08:33
- Re: OT: spec'ing a new laptop, Bill Davies , Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:16:13
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!