NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Well, this is a response to my original post, so I will do what I can. First of all I understand the best product at the best price. I'm a freetrader. There is a lot that goes into the GM product that someone copying that product does not have to pay. Everything at GM has to be designed, engineered, procured and saftey tested and yes, everything has to go through the legal department. Every nut and bolt and washer has to go through legal. GM trainers will fail you in training if your double flare brake pipe is not good enough and that comes from lawyers. I digress.
Did your copy have a "made in" sticker? Does the dealer have more high end real estate? Does the dealer have more overhead including regulation?
Like I said, I am a freetrader. I even like mexican music. There are reasons for the price disparity that you might not have considered and there may very well be a train wreck coming. The answers are above my paygrade if they exist at all.
posted by 98.165.92...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- You People, John Myers , Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:05:00
- Re: You People, Dave Chicago, Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:13:44
- I loved reading this - and the replies >, Bill Davies , Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:51:23
- Dealership experience today, No Snaab , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:28:39
- john i can never tell if you're joking to make you..., baggsly , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:06:57
- Would the world be a better place for you if, Noel , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:09:48
- Re: You People, dr fall, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:17:12
- You put yourself in the cross-hairs, so..., nicknick , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:08:37
- And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, AudiGuy, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:10:09
- Re: And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, John Myers , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:23:53
- Re: And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, John Myers , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:07:13
- Really well said, AudiGuy!, Noel , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:27:24
- Sorry but you're not cut out for customer service..., Alex, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:12:48
- Re: There are not enough of you around, BobS, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:11:25
- Re: You People, nuotatore, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:34:03
- my experiences, Liam, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:00:44
- Fitting Several Types Here, Tim, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:17:48
- That was fun to read, Mike Johnson, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:01:23
- Re: You People, steve, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:42:35
- Re: You People, B Millar , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:17:31
- Re: You People, steve@boston, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:02:20
- Re: You People (still trying on this one, eh?), Noel , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:27:38
- wish I had access to a good dealer or indy, LesH , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:22:17
- dealing with dealers, OKSaabs , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 05:48:16
- Re: You People, James, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:40:08
- what do you mean "You people?", Kirk Lazarus, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:01:46
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.