NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My wife and I will certainly, at some point, have a bit of time in Moscow. I'd love to get in touch if/when that happens. Send me an email so I have your contact info.
We'll be in Moscow on Tuesday the 17th, but for a very short layover before heading to Bishkek. At some point, we'll plan to have a day or two, or three, etc...
P.S. I don't expect to see any Saabs, but I have already seen pictures of Audis and Mercs on the streets in Bishkek, so I guess I can hope, huh?
Thanks for the reply!
posted by 24.10....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone spent time in Kyrgystan?, PGAero , Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:30:43
- nope, but it's like having a trip to stone age, Siegfried, Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:29:46
- Zig..., PGAero , Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:36:40
- No but,, No Snaab , Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:53:28
- No, but I'm envious!, Noel , Tue, 3 Aug 2010 05:30:48
- Article in Autoreview, vvk, Tue, 3 Aug 2010 04:42:45
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:36:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.