... and mostly just junk anyway. I'm actually amazed they sell any of that stuff... $2 for a <1 cent carbon resistor in a "fancy" package?!? I guess I'm guilty of on a rare occasion having bought a connector or switch there when absolutely desperate + all other outlets were closed... I guess that's their market! They are a convenience store!
Even for a hobbyist, there's very little need for Radioshack when Digikey (or any of a number of alternatives) can ship you almost anything at reasonable prices in 24hrs...
posted by 216.59.247...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- went to radio shack today, rob 94 aero, Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:53:17
- I uesd to work for Radio Shack..., Eric, Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:26:10
- I think it depends on the kid, Erik919kt , Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:22:49
- Nope, don't teach in HS, they teach in Elementary, EricG, Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:41:45
- Re: went to radio shack today, Eric Law, Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:10:30
- Similar experience askign for ink eradicator today, MI-Roger , Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:04:34
- Re: went to radio shack today, Dan-O, Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:11:21
- Re: went to radio shack today, Craig, Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:38:27
- Re: went to radio shack today, Dean, Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:54:42
- Re: went to radio shack today, TML, Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:22:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!