SAAB USA isn't going anywhere. Spyker wants to leverage SAAB into more exposure for Spyker cars in the US.
posted by 71.174.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Not a pretty picture, stan, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:10:27
- agreed, complete nonsense, ryan, Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:31:20
- Nonsense, Tim, Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:22:38
- Re: Not a pretty picture, AlS , Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:42:46
- Not a well researched article, NCCaniac , Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:28:32
- Newspapers, pete, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:52:54
- The author must be shorting Spyker.n/m, John Myers , Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:49:42
- More uninformed writing, PT, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:34:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!