NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I own a Sears branded two-stroke single stage. It is around 10 years old, maybe older, and has been a great machine. The feature I like best is the discharge chute crank. With this I can change the direction of blown snow discharge while pushing the machine.
The attached link is for a four-stroke Murray brand offered by Amazon that looks identical to my machine (even to color!). This is the only compact single stage model I have found with this same type of chute direction control.
posted by 98.250.156...
Murray Single Stage
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Looking for a New Snow Blower I Live In Chicago Area, larry byer, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 06:10:01
- A quick summary, Boston Baab, Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:44:29
- Toro 18" 4stroke looks interesting if you can still get, EricG, Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:04:59
- What's wrong with current snow blower?, Bill Homer, Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:11:32
- Re: Looking for a New Snow Blower I Live In Chicago Area, George K, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:21:22
- Update to machine I own, MI-Roger , Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:32:40
- Re: Looking for a New Snow Blower I Live In Chicago Area, Dennis_MA , Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:16:24
- Re: Looking for a New Snow Blower I Live In Chicago Area, burlybryan, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:12:18
- Ariens are the best, but for your needs, Noel , Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:56:37
- Re: Looking for a New Snow Blower I Live In Chicago Area, simul8guy, Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:03:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.