...since you can't spell it without BS. Funnily enough, despite all common sense otherwise, it's never been proven to prevent accidents. Stability control on the other hand, while intuitively sounding much more BS (and granted incorporates ABS), is actually a major safety innovation.
posted by 72.83.72...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Two or three of these are thanks to Saab...., bender , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:24:15
- Re: Saab innovations...computerized parallel parking, Joeychess, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:30:04
- And the rest are BS, Noel , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:51:00
- Funny you mention ABS..., Craig, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:39:42
- Re: Funny you mention ABS..., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:10:48
- I mostly agree, but I still do like it. HOWEVER..., Noel , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:37:41
- Never proven to prevent accidents..., AeroBaron, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:18:07
- Re: Statistics, statistics..., JimBlake , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:59:13
- Heresay about ABS..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:35:24
- First time bike buyers, listen to Mike!, AeroBaron, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:51:25
- Re: Heresay about ABS..., JimBlake , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:19:45
- Re: Heresay about ABS..., James, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:01:15
- Very true!, Noel , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:18:16
- accidents and abs..., James, Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:11:06
- Noel, I completely agree. I was mainly pointing at, bender , Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:17:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!