NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The condensor is clean, the evap is clean, the compressor is working, since you are getting a Tech-II reading of 37 degrees the TXV must be working. I assume the charge was verified to be correct and there is no visible damage to any of the lines.
This still leaves the possibilities of instrumentation and poor prior work by someone. One or two inexpensive pocket thermometers (similar to the attached Harbor Freight $5 special) may help determine if the instrumentaitn is accurate. Is the evap temp really 37 degrees, or do the on board electronics just think it is 37 degrees?
A true HVAC pocket thermometer with a narrower scale wold be more beneficial, but 37 degrees is in the readable range on this model.
posted by 98.250.156...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:42:08
- Measured temps with K-type thermocouple...., Drake, Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:23:27
- A couple inexpensive pocket thermometers may be helpful, MI-Roger , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:14:21
- Re: A/c in midwest temps and delta T temp, BobS, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 15:18:09
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Scott Daggert, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:28:15
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, TML, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 06:03:41
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Gargoyle , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 03:24:04
- Delta "T", Whirligigmike , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:50:28
- A/C standards, nwas, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:06:59
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, saabdoc, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:40:26
- hmmm, vvk, Sun, 3 Jul 2011 21:00:58
- Re: hmmm, John Myers , Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:49:26
- Thanks Eric., John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:47:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.