Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
One of my 9000s doesn't have cooling right now, which makes it undriveable in a variety of conditions - hot and rainy (unable to defog windows), humid and below freezing (unable to defrost windows). When it's just hot out, it's driveable but almost unbearable. The ventilation hardly does anything when the ac is not working. My next two projects are to fix the ac and replace the blower motor brushes.
posted by 99.250.199...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:42:08
- Measured temps with K-type thermocouple...., Drake, Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:23:27
- A couple inexpensive pocket thermometers may be helpful, MI-Roger , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:14:21
- Re: A/c in midwest temps and delta T temp, BobS, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 15:18:09
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Scott Daggert, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:28:15
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, TML, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 06:03:41
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Gargoyle , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 03:24:04
- Delta "T", Whirligigmike , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:50:28
- A/C standards, nwas, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:06:59
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, saabdoc, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:40:26
- hmmm, vvk, Sun, 3 Jul 2011 21:00:58
- Re: hmmm, John Myers , Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:49:26
- Thanks Eric., John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:47:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!