Not from AZ, but central Ca. was 107 yesterday, supposed to be 106 today.
Black on Black 01 Viggen. Car sat in the sun for approx 20min around 11:00am. SID indicated 103 when I got in the car, K-type thermocouple indicated 101 inside the car immediately in front of the center dash vent.
1 minute after starting the car, the thermocouple indicated 53 deg, still same location on center vent.
ACC was set for 68 auto
If I happen to have it out in the sun for an extended period of time, ill take more readings, though I try to leave it out as little as possible this time of the year. :)
posted by 75.37.56...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:42:08
- Measured temps with K-type thermocouple...., Drake, Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:23:27
- A couple inexpensive pocket thermometers may be helpful, MI-Roger , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:14:21
- Re: A/c in midwest temps and delta T temp, BobS, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 15:18:09
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Scott Daggert, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:28:15
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, TML, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 06:03:41
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, Gargoyle , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 03:24:04
- Delta "T", Whirligigmike , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:50:28
- A/C standards, nwas, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:06:59
- Re: Could I have some help from Phoenix,AZ ?, saabdoc, Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:40:26
- hmmm, vvk, Sun, 3 Jul 2011 21:00:58
- Re: hmmm, John Myers , Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:49:26
- Thanks Eric., John Myers , Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:47:27
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!