NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Even though we live longer and better than each generation before us. Are you the same guy who's 9-3 died in Utah? If so you can see a whole lot of empty in Utah. I prefer the late George Carlin's view of the planet.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Phoenix Dust Storm - Good Time Lapse, Scott Paterson , Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:21:14
- Re: Phoenix Dust Storm - Good Time Lapse, Erik919kt , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:02:21
- Lot's of people are moving here again., John Myers , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:05:53
- Great stuff. A gentle reminder that, Noel , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 06:39:32
- not necessarily INNOCENT bystanders, AeroEd , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:39:58
- my comment regarded "bystanders", AeroEd , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:35:29
- Re: not necessarily INNOCENT bystanders, Dean, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:51:53
- Re: not necessarily INNOCENT bystanders, John Myers , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:10:09
- This is local weather., Noel , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:58:25
- Dry land farming in Arizona???, Reality, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:43:39
- Re: Great stuff. A gentle reminder that, Tim, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:09:04
- Re: Great stuff. A gentle reminder that, smt, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:00:16
- Re: liked that one. n/m, BobS, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:05:33
- North Cascades Natl Park, kkelley, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:19:50
- Go almost anywhere remote..., Noel , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:03:16
- Re: Go almost anywhere remote..., Ultimated , Fri, 8 Jul 2011 05:02:44
- Hard to find areas not impacted by humans, Kristjan, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:40:54
- In the current biosphere, Reality, Thu, 7 Jul 2011 18:46:40
- We're doomed!, John Myers , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:45:21
- Yes. Very well said, Kristjan. n/m, Noel , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:09:52
- What it did to me, Gargoyle , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 05:52:48
- Wow! Thanks. n/m, john b , Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:07:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.