My primary frustration is that in the internet era, it would be nice to have a few specs. Basically, I would like to know if it is a two way speaker with a conventional tweeter, a "full range" driver, or something even more funky like Bose's "wave guide" junk. If I were going to buy my primary home speakers, I would certainly go listen to them in a good store, but to buy a set for the iPod or a computer I might take a chance online.
posted by 72.73.67...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Bose Speakers--No Tech Specs. Why?, Mike Johnson, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:29:56
- Re: Bose Speakers--No Tech Specs. Why?, Tim, Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:37:07
- Re: Bose Speakers--No Tech Specs. Why?, bstan9k , Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:59:59
- here're three options, pick up any you like, Siegfried, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:04:35
- they don't want you to compare, Trev, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:15:32
- Joey Roth, frontwheeldriver, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:16:46
- no highs, no lows, must be bose!, James, Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:46:24
- Bose is Bose, MI-Roger , Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:48:23
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!