10 bucks per half case less than Mobil1.
To this point I have always sworn by Mobil1 AND it has never let me down and has never caused any of my seals to leak.
So, is Shell full synthetic any good?
Any web sites that show comparisons of thermal breakdown and cold gel points between the two?
Thanks in advance, as usual,
posted by 72.89.132...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, Used to be Chaz, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:22:22
- Not to start a flame war here, but it seems to me, Noel , Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:55:23
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, kaslop, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:40:27
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, Tim, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:22:52
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3..., AeroEd , Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:26:20
- yes, rotella is top quality. nm, Simon S, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:00:23
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, nwas, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:00:59
- I seem to recall the Shell Rotella Synth was good stuff, Trev, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:47:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!