Boats have very different requirements, I also find I get better gas milage with the Eneos vs the Rotella. Most of the time our cars are only developing 15-20 HP... and when we spike it to 250 HP it is only for a very short time.
posted by 169.145.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, Used to be Chaz, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:22:22
- Not to start a flame war here, but it seems to me, Noel , Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:55:23
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, kaslop, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:40:27
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, Tim, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:22:52
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3, A3/B3..., AeroEd , Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:26:20
- yes, rotella is top quality. nm, Simon S, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:00:23
- Re: Anyone use Shell Synthetic oil?, nwas, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:00:59
- I seem to recall the Shell Rotella Synth was good stuff, Trev, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:47:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!