NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Honda CR-V exists in 2WD and AWD versions...
Couple years ago I helped push a Jeep Grand Cherokee out. I asked the kid to put it in 4-WD & he said it didn't have 4-WD. Learned something new...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Snow tires: four of a kind vs two of a pair, Noel , Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:41:03
- Gee, tirerack rec's buying 4 instead of 2 - shocker!, nwas, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:14:20
- Summer tire idiots, Kristjan, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:38:35
- many seem to not be noticing all-season vs summer, AeroEd , Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:59:00
- Get a set, No Snaab , Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:11:24
- Re: Summer tire idiots, EGD , Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:27:17
- Re: Summer tire idiots - really?, Skip, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:39:21
- Re: Summer tire idiots. Yep., Noel , Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:27:44
- In terms of avoiding getting stuck, Tim, Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:12:37
- snow tires 30% more traction than no-season??, AdamB , Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:31:51
- Re: In terms of avoiding getting stuck, James, Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:00:35
- Re: In terms of avoiding getting stuck, Noel , Fri, 23 Sep 2011 06:34:57
- 95%, Tim, Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:49:46
- I largely agree also..., James, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:45:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.