NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It really won't matter how much money Saab collects from China, Inc., if they don't have dealers to sell the cars. A dropping dealer count breeds uncertainty in the industry and among potential buyers. Confidence in the make's survival aside, most people won't buy a car if there isn't a dealer fairly near where they live or work. Too much hassle otherwise.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- last saab dealer is gone, derf, Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:40:37
- Done with SAABs in Albany NY, ChuckD , Sun, 16 Oct 2011 09:07:02
- Re: last saab dealer is gone, Dan springman, Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:27:53
- Re: last saab dealer is gone, Springman's Saab, Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:10:25
- New Saabs going to auction in Detroit area?, MI-Roger , Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:45:23
- A disturbing trend., Noel , Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:28:29
- Vera Saab in Hollywood FL, JustinHiFi , Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:37:27
- Still have two in my area, JerseySaab , Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:48:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.