NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think Victor maybe recalls Turkey as one
of the serious potential buyers.
Out of (he estimates) 75 who had contacted him
over the two years he's been at the program, some
were capable and serious about it.
See the final(?) Muller Press Conference video
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Government of Turkey interested in buying Saab, Dcay, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:45:44
- Turkey's economy is growing fast, MI-Roger , Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:42:31
- Byzantine styling, alluring exotic model names like the, dtech aka cheaptech, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:33:15
- sounds like Turkey might be able to gobble Saab up nm, dtech aka cheaptech, Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:56:05
- Turkish ambassador: Saab CEO called us, JohnA , Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:53:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.