.....that you honestly think are a ripoff. You know, the ones you plug in and they say they make a noise the critd don't like?
A contractor I worked for used them in a house we left open to critters for almost a month during a massive remodel. Squirrels and mice had invaded the empty house before we got there as it sat empty a few years. Within the first day, they were all gone and never came back as long as the house was open. IIRC we had 4 on each floor and in the basement.
At 15 bucks a pop or less, if you have electricity in the garage or storage bay, why not try a couple?
My FIL stores antique cars for months at a time and puts a FEW mothballs in the interior and trunk and engine bay. Seems to work for him and these are $100k plus cars.....
posted by 72.224.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:58:52
- Actually, where are you?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:59:59
- You could try a "car cocoon?" or sell it to me! LOL, Paul H, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:43:35
- For critters we use the electric devices...., Skip, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:17:29
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Erik919kt , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:32:58
- I'll garage it for ya'. :-), Boston Baab, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:24:00
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, dmz789qqq, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:05:58
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, turbocon86, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:58:20
- I do not agree with putting the car on stands, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:02:57
- Re: I do not agree with putting the car on stands, Dave, Tue, 27 Dec 2011 08:47:47
- Stress Worries, sondeen , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:11:52
- Also, I drive my car onto a big tarp so as to, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:50
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:10:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!