NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have this huge box of stamps from my father, who collected stamps without really collecting them; that is, he saved random stamps in this big box. He also had a lot of stamps from around the world which, apparently, he bought in large bags when he was a kid, in the early 1930s; some of those are in albums.
Is this likely to be worth anything? Or does it sound like trash?
I've scouted some dealers, but most seem to have lousy reputations; how do I find a decent one to consult?
Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Any philatelists on here?, OKSaabs , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 07:36:37
- Re: Any philatelists on here?, AdamSAAB2kAero, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:43:09
- Unused stamps are still worth face value (minimum), Bill Homer, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:35:04
- Re: Any philatelists on here?, Erik919kt , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:37:16
- Re: Any philatelists on here?, john in ct, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:05:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.