NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I am not aware of, nor can not think of any reason why it would be undesireable for the weight of the car to sit on the suspension for a long period of time. I suspect the idea to "save the suspension" is just hearsay handed down over the years. Similar to my father in law who has the notion that in the winter it is necessary to start your car every single day and get the engine up to temp, even if you were not planning to drive it that day. He said is was critical to keep the fluids moving in the winter.
If anyone else has an idea about saving the suspension I would be curious to hear it.
posted by 192.249.47...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:58:52
- Actually, where are you?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:59:59
- You could try a "car cocoon?" or sell it to me! LOL, Paul H, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:43:35
- For critters we use the electric devices...., Skip, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:17:29
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Erik919kt , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:32:58
- I'll garage it for ya'. :-), Boston Baab, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:24:00
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, dmz789qqq, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:05:58
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, turbocon86, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:58:20
- I do not agree with putting the car on stands, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:02:57
- Re: I do not agree with putting the car on stands, Dave, Tue, 27 Dec 2011 08:47:47
- Stress Worries, sondeen , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:11:52
- Also, I drive my car onto a big tarp so as to, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:50
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:10:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.