I hope he is joking because his post is so far beyond ridiculous its hard to take seriously. You're still driving a KIA pal. A Korean crap box by any other name is still a Korean crap box. Lipstick on a pig comes to mind.
Let me know how that KIA is holding up for you three years down the road.
By the time that soulless box is being driven by the local high schoolers with a tin can exhaust and the paint is oxidized beyond recognition our Saabs will still look as good as the day we bought them and look like a timeless, stylish, quality built car.
posted by 24.183.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2011 KIA Optima, 9-3Talladega, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:54:20
- The nail that sticks up, No Snaab , Sat, 31 Dec 2011 06:58:49
- Tell ya what, Ace..., Noel , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:10:08
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, kkelley, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:44:41
- 2012 KIA Optima?, RMinNJ, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:31:00
- rust!, James, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:02:41
- Car reviews, nwas, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:07:29
- He is pontificating, but, Mike Johnson, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:17:46
- you just fukia self nm, Brian in MA, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:23:31
- Be careful not getting hit by any vehicle in that!, AdamB , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:23:25
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, bic, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:49:24
- noKia and noHyundai, ryan, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:26:54
- Hyundai ?what a pile o crap.., pushrodsaab, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:08:32
- Re: Hyundai ?what a pile o crap.., George K, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:26:08
- GM, ryan, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:52:37
- Re: GM, George K, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:56:37
- I think things have changed a bit in the last 20 years, nwas, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:45:48
- Don't throw stones re: rust, Steve T., Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:11:35
- WTF?, turrbo , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:54:14
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, EGD , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:38:52
- I think he is joking, Tim, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:07:23
- Good luck n/m, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:58:59
- Good riddance (-), peter, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:49:27
- 2012 TOYOTA Camry, Tulsaab , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:21:44
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, TML, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:04:42
- I have ZERO sympathy for ANYONE who, AeroEd , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:54:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!