NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
i have a smartphone. i barely use the internet function, and i don't use the speakerphone when i'm making a call in public.
a coworker and her bf were texting, and for some reason the texts were not getting delivered in a timely manner. she got upset, he's texting away to no avail, and she gets 15 texts the next morning. she missed out on an event he was going to.
when i asked her "did either of you think to pick up the phone and call the other person?" the response was "oh, i guess i could have done that couldn't i?"
phoning someone on a phone, revolutionary concept i know!
posted by 98.108.219...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Stupid Smart Phone Question, STICKMAN, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:14:43
- Flip phone versus Smart phone, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:30:35
- Independence, frugality, stubborness & the here and now, AeroBaron, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:52:00
- But if I buy a USED smart phone..., STICKMAN, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:32:03
- Verizon specific info, nwas, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:50:44
- Re: Stupid Smart Phone Question, bender , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:38:24
- Re: Stupid Smart Phone Question, JerseySaab , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:56:43
- Re: Stupid Smart Phone Question, Tio Barry, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:50:03
- Re: Stupid Smart Phone Question, Simon S, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:41:30
- Re: Stupid Smart Phone Question, AdamD, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:20:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.