I didn't mean to say that I saw (or see) any significant problems with Museum for last days after the auction ended in favour of Trollhattan (although see my response to Herr. Millar below). My point is that that very Saab episode on TG would be of much greater value and help if it aired in early Jan or even Dec (assuming Saab does come out looking good there, which isn't that obvious when it comes to Clarkson and Co).
I hope I made it a tad more clear this time :)
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab Owner's Club GB announcement on Top Gear special, JohnA , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 05:26:48
- any idea when it will air? n/m, Tim, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:27:47
- Holy moly!, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:04:25
- Saab Museum turned out just right, JohnA , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:37:57
- blin, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:45:50
- I'm going to have to add BBC to my channel lineup., B Millar , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:28:42
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:37:58
- Re: Re:, Larry West , Thu, 2 Feb 2012 07:32:57
- Re: Re:, pushrodsaab, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:54:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!