It says no reasonable offer refused, go in and offer 80-85% of what they're asking, find out if they mean it.
posted by 24.246.55...
Posts in this Thread:
- are these deals on new saabs good?, pete , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:27:21
- They put 9-5 SportCombi in the ad. How nice!, dmz789qqq, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:45:41
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, James, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:15:10
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, TML, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:36:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, EGD , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:37:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!