NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
that is interesting, because all my Subie owning friends seem to look at them as Toyotas or Hondas in terms of reliability... iirc, yours was quite new also... my trouble with the subies I rented was the so-so driving experience + significant fuel consumption...
I'm sure there will be a Saab out there for you if/when you feel that pull... I'm actually finding our c900's are pretty easy to own now (not much going wrong), but it's true, they do ask for more owner involvement than new cars. Striking the right balance is important... lots of things to do in life and never enough time!
all the best,
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Time to say so long, No Snaab , Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:42:38
- Not yet for me......., MI-Roger , Thu, 22 Mar 2012 04:32:31
- Traded in one, will be trading another, TB, Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:49:52
- Re: Time to say so long, Landjet , Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:37:43
- No reason to stay away...., Noel , Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:44:04
- Thanks!, No Snaab , Wed, 21 Mar 2012 05:14:12
- I may be going with you, Ken , Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:05:13
- Too bad, No Snaab , Tue, 20 Mar 2012 05:01:39
- Re: Time to say so long, GFW3pedals , Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:56:20
- Re: Time to say so long, Erik919kt , Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:26:12
- Re: Jeeps, RMinNJ, Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:58:44
- Re: Time to say so long, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:12:08
- Re: Time to say so long, vvack0matic, Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:03:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.