So I had to click on all of the images of floppy disks. There are people who have never seen a floppy disk!
posted by 64.216.10...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Pitchatcha, Dean, Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:05:55
- Yes, but probably none who post here.....long, MI-Roger , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 03:26:08
- I've worked with 8" floppies, JerseySaab , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:37:32
- Re: I've worked with 8, Ron, Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:03:22
- Or removable hard disk cassettes the size of LPs, MI-Roger , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:36:55
- Re: I've worked with 8" floppies, Snowmobile , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:48:16
- heh, heh... he said 8" floppy, turbocon86, Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:18:33
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!