And the next logical conclusion - it's all about money, politics, human stupidity and mental inertia. Some have to now say 'sorry, dudes, we made a wrong bet and now we have to go another way'. Will they?
The real trouble is that here in Mordor we've got plenty of knowledge, unique know-hows and possibilities to produce almost whatever -anol we like. But one builds up a factory for whatever-anol production, then he can't sell it 'cause of state regulations (though he can still using for himself). And the state feels itself quite well sitting on the oilpipe and pumping the money out of bowels.
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, poop deck pappy , Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:33:05
- Yes. Buy a horse, Used to be Chaz, Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:02:19
- No probably not, but it will harm the envirnoment -long, kurt, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:45:54
- There's an old advice, Siegfried, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:54:39
- Re: Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, TML, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:10:02
- Re: Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, brick8 , Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:50:09
- Re: Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, Dean, Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:15:26
- Re: Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, john in ct, Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:06:00
- Re: Public vote, BobS, Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:46:08
- Re: Will EPA mandated 15% ethonal hurt our cars?, EGD , Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:14:08
- Not mandated, but permitted for post-2001 vehicles, JerseySaab , Tue, 3 Apr 2012 03:15:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!