Before I had it I was wondering about stability as well - I've wrenched on it pretty hard without seeing any motion or warning signs of instability. I think someone would have to have the car pretty unbalanced to start or doing something well out of the norm of good judgement. Saabs are pretty light relative to the max load of the lift, perhaps it would be less stable with 6k pounds on it, but I've not seen any indicators that give me concern.
posted by 68.98.52...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Giving my Saabs a lift, Scott Daggert, Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:39:59
- Re: Giving my Saabs a lift, TML, Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:16:26
- thanks for answering the questions, now one more..., baggsly , Sun, 8 Apr 2012 09:25:38
- Re: thanks for answering the questions, now one more..., Scott Daggert, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:21:41
- Lift stability, BobS, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:00:44
- Lift stability, BobS, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:00:18
- A few more questions answered, Scott Daggert, Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:22:44
- My wife's been bugging me to get one of those....., MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:28:15
- That looks awesome....given that we (most) do a lot of, bender , Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:32:06
- more info please..., SRS900S, Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:51:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!