NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
For many of us, Saabs are not merely cars but almost a way of life. This site makes such a huge difference in owning a Saab. It's also an amazing community with a wide body of knowledge on just about everything. There's a whole bunch of people here who I would love to have over for dinner if we lived near enough to each other. I know we'd get on just fine.
Thank YOU for giving us all this wonderful forum for sharing info and ideas.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Thank You Saabnet.com Members, Scott Paterson , Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:00:28
- Thank you Scott! You reminded me that this costs money, nicknick , Tue, 1 May 2012 14:15:25
- Scott, a question..., turbocon86, Tue, 1 May 2012 07:55:54
- Re: Scott, a question..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 1 May 2012 11:31:23
- Scott, do not do that!, Siegfried, Wed, 2 May 2012 04:00:32
- Nota Bene, Siegfried, Wed, 2 May 2012 04:09:21
- Middle click = open the link in a new tab. nm, dmz789qqq, Tue, 1 May 2012 16:04:04
- i like the new tab, but i haven't really tried..., baggsly , Tue, 1 May 2012 13:48:26
- I much prefer a new tab n/m, TML, Tue, 1 May 2012 12:52:31
- Re: Scott, a question..., B Millar , Tue, 1 May 2012 12:52:27
- ditto..., Snowmobile , Tue, 1 May 2012 17:07:46
- Noticed faster loads. SN is longer slowest Saab site.nm, Norm95, Tue, 1 May 2012 06:08:05
- Thank you Scott!, RI Saaber , Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:40:32
- You're very wlecome, Scott. Saabnet rules!, Noel , Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:30:24
- Thanks for having me., John Myers , Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:20:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.