I took the Saab emblem. It was intact. Only had a couple of minor scuff marks. I guess the emblem stayed attached so the car could maintain its identity. As you can tell, not much else on the front end stayed put.
posted by 74.4.247...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab gone, but never to be forgotten - followup, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:12:08
- With out trying to pry, Gregg , Tue, 1 May 2012 07:33:41
- My Last Thoughts, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:41:13
- Picture 5, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:28:35
- Picture 4, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:24:09
- Picture 3, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:17:26
- Re: Saab gone, but never to be forgotten - followup, nuotatore, Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:13:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!