Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
compared to the $30k or so for the Leaf? Do we really need some government hired union workers to put together a charging post for $20k and pass the bill to you and everyone else?
If you really think a Leaf is the best way to spend $30k of your money, it seems to me talking to your boss and coming up with a payment plan for his electricity would make sense, then run some wire yourself or even hire an electrician yourself . . . unless of course one's plan is to save some gas expense while force coworkers and taxpayers pay 10x~100x the savings.
posted by 75.67.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- More charging poles than electric cars, JohnA , Fri, 25 May 2012 06:21:08
- Re: More charging poles than electric cars, Bruce, Fri, 25 May 2012 07:56:54
- Re: More charging poles than electric cars, Reality, Fri, 25 May 2012 08:56:48
- Re: More charging poles than electric cars, Bruce, Fri, 25 May 2012 10:07:39
- Chicken and the egg, MI-Roger , Fri, 25 May 2012 09:39:12
- Jeesh, Reality, PT, Fri, 25 May 2012 09:25:01
- So the US goverment was wrong to subsidize internet?, dmz789qqq, Fri, 25 May 2012 09:23:21
- Re: More charging poles than electric cars, John Myers , Fri, 25 May 2012 07:04:30
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!