NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
If I even suggest anything bad about a Harley, I'd get strung up. I live on a rural road that is a favorite spot for group rides and rallies. We can hear the "thunder" from about a mile away. I hate it. I'm a bicyclist and my ears hurt when some Harleys go by.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- You can tell it's summer by the roar of Harleys, Noel , Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:38:19
- Hawgs sound loud as they don't move too fast., Norm95, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:04:13
- Re: You can tell it's summer by the roar of Harleys, deeph8, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:45:38
- Try driving a 'vert behind a Harley, Chris G, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:39:42
- This is pretty loud too..., McTeague, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:41:23
- Michigan is even worse.., Frank Wulfers, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:43:41
- I live near Milwaukee, Dale , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:49:13
- Yeah Harleys really annoy me tooâ€¦, Savary , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:51:39
- Re: You can tell it's summer by the roar of Harleys, Bruce, Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:00:08
- Re: You can tell it's summer by the roar of Harleys, Skip, Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:17:18
- they are compensating - simple as that. nm, ryan, Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:03:35
- Insanely loud crotch rockets too, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:02:03
- If loud pipes save lives, bazil burns, Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:16:59
- Agree 100%, ELaw , Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:07:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.