NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had also never heard of it and I don't know if his description is 100% accurate, but he told me it is effectively privateers (i.e. long term unemployed) delivering goods in their own vehicles and on their own schedule. I wonder how many purchases wind up in Pawn Shops?
He also said, after only one experience, that he will never order anything from a company who ships using this method!
posted by 68.42.115...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- also done with eeuroparts, stevesaab, Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:35:23
- Please See Letter From Dean @ eEuroparts, Scott Paterson , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:10:30
- In defense of Eeuroparts.com, Mike In Brklyn, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:08:30
- Not done, but not entirely happy, Chris G, Thu, 7 Jun 2012 05:56:21
- Looks like I'm done with them too., Ed_F , Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:55:17
- europartsdirect.com, Bill Homer, Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:43:28
- rmeuropean.com, Tootsacolta, Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:30:32
- My son's description of Smart Ship, MI-Roger , Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:03:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.