But lived in Ann Arbor for eight years. Too bad never made it to Traverse City or Mackinaw Island. Often miss Ann Arbor, what a great town.
posted by 108.88.224...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Pure Michigan, No Snaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:01:03
- brilliant commercials, ryan, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:35:46
- Re: Pure Michigan, Bruce, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:10:19
- Re: Pure Michigan, kkelley, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:04:48
- Opinion from out-of-state folks, CarbonCombi, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 09:51:27
- Detroit broke within 1 week., Norm95, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:19:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!