I would siphon out gas a return and get you money back, but....maybe hold off siphoning until you get to station first...LOL
posted by 24.34.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What a ripoff !!!!, Skip, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:29:48
- Re: What a ripoff !!!!, Noel , Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:48:22
- SO IT WAS YOU THAT REPORTED IT TO THE AG?, NADER, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:33:27
- with 16 gallons, thats only $0.64 extra you paid...n/m, Savary , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:47:26
- $2.88 in SC...nah nah!!, Trollpower, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:27:30
- +1. nm, Simon S, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:24:37
- I see what you did there, JerryC, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:06:05
- best not to think about it., pushrodsaab, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:43:44
- It's totally ok!, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:13:35
- Get a Siphon Pump and Return Gas !, Tootsacolta, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:41:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!