I pray that SAAB parts flow freely. This will wipe out the need to purchase parts from folks like SimplySaab. Businesses like SimplySaab and people like Chad thrive when people are in need or trust them for advice regarding purchase of something hot they are ready to unload.
Again, I will restate... trust the first time is free. 'Fairness' is measured at a later time and evaluated upon the merits of the experience. Thereafter, TRUST is earned...built upon a business experience and its ethics or, not trusting, and not repeating the mistake of trusting that individual the first time. That is human nature for the most part.
However, those who engage in deception are usually the first to jump up and say that the buyer should not have trusted to make a deal without doing more shopping. Unless one regularly engages in deception or has been stung by deception, most are not aware of deception lurking.
Again, most of you have satated that I made the mistake of making 'the deal' with Chad. Nobody has commented on the fact that he did not deliver the goods on time.
My point is this. As Chad stated... 'sorry man... you own it now'. The public has a right to know of my experience to do just what many of you advocate... an educated decision prior to making a purchase...in this case NOT to deal with OPPORTUNISTS like SimplySaab and Chad. Had I read such a report prior to buying from him...I would not be involved in this discussion.
posted by 98.66.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Nader, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:47:36
- Re: The smoking gun!, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:44:39
- Re: The smoking gun!, Anil, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:47:02
- dude...get it through your thick skull...., Rizzlius, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:34:49
- Re: The smoking gun!, rob, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:07:11
- Come on now, I have been accused of, Reality, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:01:46
- Re: The smoking gun!, Snowmobile , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:07:07
- Re: The smoking gun!, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:54:55
- Re: The smoking gun!, TML, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:43:40
- LOLZ! "Most are independent parts dealers like him", turrbo , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:04:34
- I bet you're actually thinking this is working., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:00:04
- Re: wt actual f?, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:54:24
- keep flogging that dead horse... nm, Simon S, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:51:47
- So now you're threatening to slander this entire site?, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:36:14
- hello from independent parts consumer from Mordor (n/m), Siegfried, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:04:32
- Wow, thanks for finding that!, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:49:59
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Judge Judy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:23:28
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, turbocon86, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:51:49
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, JustinHiFi , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:40:49
- Re: Daniel/Nader don't you know..., 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:53:36
- David/Anil getting more friends to post for them?, turrbo , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:20
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!